Morec Power Plug Adapter 110V-240V For EV Charging /RVs
- Multiple plug options for 110v-240V
Please confirm if it matches your home outlet before purchase
It is more durable than ordinary adapters and uses thicker copper wire and high quality housing to charge high power devices and electric vehicles.
We only offer free shipping to the 48 of The United states and Canada (except Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico).
- 1.Please check your detailed shipping address and contact number carefully before submitting your order. To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect shipping information. If the package is returned non-deliverable, re-delivery can be arranged at customer’s own expense.
- 2.If you refuse any shipments from us, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit / refund issued when applicable.
- 3.Order Tracking: All of our international shipments can be tracked, you will receive your tracking number in your shipment confirmation email.
- 4.Shipping to a different country: We're working to make it easier for you to send gifts to friends and family across the world. Currently, to guard against online fraud, we require that the country of your Ship-To address matches the country of your Bill-To address.
If your order does not arrive on time or is lost in transit, we will open an investigation with the shipping courier. This process can take up to four weeks for the investigation to be completed.
Once the investigation is complete, if your order is lost in transit or delivered to the wrong address, we will replace your items if they are still available. If we cannot replace them, then we will refund your order, as well as any associated shipping costs.
If tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must contact your local delivery carrier and deal the issue directly with them. MOREC does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been stated as delivered by the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the courier confirms as being delivered.
Import Duty, Tax and Brokerage Fees
We make every effort to minimize any import duty, tax and brokerage fees to which you may be subject. However, depending on the destination country of your order, duty, tax and brokerage fees may be assessed upon importation. Our shipping charges are only for the cost of carriage and do not include these additional charges. Please contact the courier and the customs authority in your country for further information.
Please note that it's your own responsibility to clear custom duty in order to receive your order and we have no influence on this procedure.
MOREC has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the costs could be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Current difference: household electricity is alternating current (AC Power), and public fast charging stations are mostly direct current (DC Power)
Charging standard: SAE J1772 standard, suitable for cars made in USA/Canada/Japan
Charging current selection: You need to choose the charger according to the AC power that the car can receive. Otherwise, even if you choose a higher current, the car will not be able to receive it.
Before buying, you can check the car instruction manual or contact our customer service to get the correct model.
1. Usually the hybrid model can only receive 16A current,
2. Tesla needs to use a separate adapter
3. The VW ID3/4 model interface is more sensitive. Since the car has an emergency mode, some cars will automatically reduce the charging current to 5A. You can try to pull out the plug on the car end by 2-3cm after connecting to get normal charging.
Sorry，the unit of temperature cannot be adjusted.
Yes, a neutral is needed,the neutral and two phase connections are featured in the L14-50 plug. With ground too.
Yes, it will. You will need a 240 volt service installed (same as an electric dryer) to support the Level 2 charging capacity. Any competent electrician can install this service.
You will receive a copy when you receive your package, if it is missing please contact us
Not directly. The charger uses the common NEMA 14-50 outlet, while most 30 amp dryer expect a NEMA 14-30 outlet.A conversion NEMA 14-30P to NEMA 14-50R adapter needs to be inserted in between for you.
If you purchase a charger with a switching feature, you will be able to set the current
Yes, but you need to use the J1772 to Tesla adapter that comes with every Tesla.
Yes,It depends on the highest current your battery can withstand. Our charger automatically adjusts the current based on your vehicle's batter