Morec Sae J1772 Extension Cable 20ft Ev Extension Cord For Ev Charging Stations
- 【J1772 Extension Cable】Only you posses a ev charging station, you could use our extension cord.
- 【40AMP,20FT】 32/40Amp cable could compatible with all SAE J1772 Safety Protocols Maintained, 20 feet extension cable could keep your car parked farther.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 High Strength ABS material, which has better quality and can be used for longer; IP67 waterproof could be safer during charging.
- 【SILVER J1772 INLET】Thanks to the Silver plating on the standard J1772 inlet, our charger have better conductivity and could prevent overheating.
- 【100% SATISFACTION, VALUE FOR MONEY】 We have absolute confidence and credit for you to trust! Whenever your EV chargers have any problem or anything simply not meeting your needs, you could contact with us and We will provide one-year package return and exchange service
Current difference: household electricity is alternating current (AC Power), and public fast charging stations are mostly direct current (DC Power)
Charging standard: SAE J1772 standard, suitable for cars made in USA/Canada/Japan
Charging current selection: You need to choose the charger according to the AC power that the car can receive. Otherwise, even if you choose a higher current, the car will not be able to receive it.
Before buying, you can check the car instruction manual or contact our customer service to get the correct model.
1. Usually the hybrid model can only receive 16A current,
2. Tesla needs to use a separate adapter
3. The VW ID3/4 model interface is more sensitive. Since the car has an emergency mode, some cars will automatically reduce the charging current to 5A. You can try to pull out the plug on the car end by 2-3cm after connecting to get normal charging.
MOREC's chargers comply with 99% of SAE J1772 electric vehicle standards and can be used in a variety of different usage scenarios to provide you with the best experience.
The 40A extension cable is compatible with any current J1772 charger. The cable will automatically adjust the output current according to the charger's current, so you don't have to worry about over-current